MR. MUTHAFUCKIN EXQUIRE CAN SUCK MY DICK

Talk about Merry eXmas & Suck My Dick 2:These tapes are not about getting buzz and all that shit, mixtape of the year, I don’t care about that none of that shit, even though I know my shit is hotter than most people’s. For me, it’s more about just fucking with my fans right now. Right now, I have my freedom, I have my head on my shoulders, I just want to be able to move in small increments, reestablish my fan base, and all the niggas who need my music for support, life and shit, niggas that’s really big fans of me, I want to be able to give them something. I enjoy making music and I enjoy putting that shit out, too. It’s therapeutic for me as well. I just wanna be active. This is just for niggas who fuck with me no matter what. This is my thank you to them. This is their Christmas gift.